Thursday, June 19, 2014

Quilting is my Therapy :-)

As I get older and maybe a little bit wiser, I am finding that very little in life gives me as much joy as quilting does. I have been quilting for about 35 years and have never lost the desire to quilt. I have been a spinner, weaver, knitter, clothes seamstress, temari maker, doll maker  and even tried my hand at a little bobbin lace, but quilting is the one craft that I go back to time and time again.


I haven't posted in forever so this will just be lots of pics of what I have been up to.












Take care,
Cathy

2 comments:

  1. I am looking for any ideas how to lay my quilts out to attach the batting and backing to the quilt top. We have been using our floor to accommodate the quilts size. Looking for ideas and suggestions. Substation Transformer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can communicate to your partner... that will trigger intense feelings of love and impulsive appeal to you buried inside his heart?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, idolize and look after you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Desire Impulse

    This instinct is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will make him try better than ever before to build your relationship stronger.

    As a matter of fact, triggering this influential instinct is so important to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll instantly find him open his mind and heart for you in such a way he haven't expressed before and he'll perceive you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly appealed to him.

    ReplyDelete